Information pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 concerning the protection of personal data.
TECNO ORAFA S.r.l., with registered office in Via B. Cellini 29/31, 36061 Bassano Del Grappa (VI), VAT Number 02008150241, as Data Controller of the processing of personal data, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 (Reg. relative to the protection of personal data, from now on only “GDPR”), regarding the essential elements of the processing carried out and illustrated here below.
We would like to point out that our company operates in full compliance with the applicable Italian legislation regarding the protection of personal data and with the GDPR, recognizing its absolute importance.
Before proceeding with surfing the website, we therefore invite you to read this information carefully (hereinafter only “Information”), as it contains important information on the protection of personal data and on the security measures adopted to guarantee confidentiality.
This information also:
- – is intended to be used only for the site www.tecnoorafa.it while it does not apply to other websites that may be consulted through external links;
- – is to be intended as information provided pursuant to art. 13 of the GDPR to those who interact with the website.
These are the essential elements of the processing carried out.
Personal data subject to processing
Personal data means any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or one or more characteristic elements of his physical, physiological, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity.
The personal data collected by the website are as follows:
- Web browsing data: the computer systems of the website collect some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This information is not collected to identify you, but by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow your identification. The data collected include, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the devices used to connect to the website, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (success, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating system and IT environment;
- Data provided voluntarily: through the Website you have the possibility to voluntarily provide personal data, for example, the name and e-mail address to contact us through the “Contacts” form or contact details. We will use these data in compliance with the applicable legislation in force, assuming that they refer to you. In the event that the data relates to third parties, for the latter you are acting as an independent data controller, assuming all legal obligations and responsibilities. In this sense, you confer on the point the broader indemnity with respect to any dispute, claim, claim for compensation for processing damage, etc. that should reach us by third parties whose personal data have been processed through your use of the Website in violation of the currently applicable legislation.
Purposes and legal bases of the processing
Specifically, your personal data is processed for the following purposes and legal bases:
- site viewing and surfing ( these are activities related to the correct provision of the various functions requested by You, for reasons of security and to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the Website, as well as to obtain anonymous statistical information on the use of the Site and to control its proper operation); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the contract and pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1, letter b, GDPR);
- activities related to contact management (examples of activities are: completing the contact form on the site or more generally sending an e-mail that involve the processing of personal data such as, for example, the name, surname, subject; the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the contract and pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1, letter b, GDPR);
- activities related to the execution of the contract of which you are a party, including the pre-contractual phase (examples of activities are: the provision of a service, the response to a request, the request for contact via the Contact form (OR OTHER), (etc.); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the contract and pre-contractual measures (art. 6.1, letter b, GDPR);
- statistical research / analysis on aggregate or anonymous data (these are activities that do not involve the processing of personal data, since they do not involve the identification of the user and serve, for example, to measure the functioning of the Site, measure traffic and assess the interest);
- activities related to the assessment and / or exercise and / or defense of rights (examples of activities are: disputes relating to the correct fulfilment of the contractual relationship, warnings, credit recovery); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the legitimate interest (art. 6.1, letter f, GDPR);
- other activities in compliance with legal obligations / Authority orders (such as communication to third parties); the legal basis is the legal obligation (art. 6.1, letter c, GDPR);
- IT systems and devices maintenance (the subjects in charge of performing maintenance and repairs on the Site may accidentally have access to your personal data. These are completely occasional and unforeseeable events and in any case lacking in identification purposes and of limited duration for carrying out maintenance / repair work); the legal basis of the aforementioned purpose is identified in the legitimate interest (art. 6.1, letter f, GDPR).
No processing of ours is based on consent. The legal bases on which we operate are: contract, legal obligation and legitimate interest. We do not carry out processing with automated decision-making processes or profiling. Specific information will be published on the pages of the Site set up for the provision of certain services (e.g. contact forms).
Data retention times
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the aforementioned purposes and to fulfil the obligations established by law.
In particular, for viewing and surfing the Website, your data is immediately deleted when the browsing session ceases, unless they are necessary for the exercise or defense of rights. For activities related to contact management, your personal data is deleted when the purpose of contact, reply or correspondence is finally exhausted. For the activities related to the execution of the contract of which you are a party (including the pre-contractual phase), your personal data is kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, once the relationship is concluded, will be kept for verification purposes / exercise / defense of a right. For activities related to ascertaining and / or exercising and / or defending rights, up to the time allowed by national legislation for the protection of one’s interests (articles 2946 and 2947 of the Civil Code), save for further preservation in the event of interruption of the prescription. For activities in compliance with legal obligations / Authority orders and for IT systems and devices maintenance activities, referring to personal data that we have for the other purposes indicated in this Notice, storage times coincide with those from time to time identified for the aforementioned purposes.
Consent and optional / compulsory conferment.
The processing of your personal data, for the purposes described above, can be carried out without your consent.
The provision of your data that you undertake to provide contractually or by law, is mandatory and is a necessary requirement for the conclusion of the contract and failure to provide it will make it impossible for us to proceed with the contracts and other related obligations. Any other provision of your personal data (e.g. for sending requests not yet contractualized or for browsing the site) is purely optional. The only consequence of the optional non-conferment will be the impossibility to provide or perform the requested services.
Categories of recipients
Furthermore, your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes stated above and in particular to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects necessary for the provision of the services offered by the Website including, for example, the sending of e-mails and the analysis of the operation of the Website which typically act as data processors of our status;
- bodies, professionals, companies or other structures entrusted by us with the processing connected to the fulfilment of the contractual, administrative, accounting, insurance and management obligations connected with the ordinary performance of our economic activity, also for credit recovery purposes;
- public authorities and administrations for the purposes connected to the fulfilment of legal obligations or to the subjects entitled to access it under the provisions of the law, regulations, Community legislation;
- banks, financial institutions or other subjects to whom the transfer of the aforementioned data is necessary to carry out our company’s activity in relation to the fulfilment, on our part, of the contractual obligations undertaken towards you;
- suppliers of installation, assistance and maintenance services for IT and telematic systems and of all systems functionally connected and necessary for the performance of the services covered by the contract;
- persons authorized by us to process data, committed to confidentiality or that have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality (e.g. employees and collaborators).
The data controller does not transfer personal data outside the European Economic Area. The Controller, however, reserves the right to use cloud services; in which case, the service providers will be selected among those who provide adequate guarantees in compliance with the applicable current legislation.
Your personal data will be processed both electronically and on paper.
The processing will, however, be carried out mainly with IT tools and in any case with the observance of the minimum precautionary measures for data security and confidentiality. In particular, technical, IT, organizational, logistical and procedural security measures have been implemented in order to prevent the loss, illicit or irrelevant use of data and access to the same without authorization.
Below are some instructions for disabling cookies on the most popular browsers:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph11920
The site also includes components transmitted by Google Analytics, a web traffic analysis service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). These cookies are similar to technical cookies as they are used for the sole purpose of monitoring and improving the site’s performance. For more information, please refer to the link indicated here below:
The user can selectively disable the action of Google Analytics by installing on his browser the opt-out component provided by Google. To disable the action of Google Analytics, please refer to the link here below:
Rights of the interested party and claim before the Guarantor
We inform you that in relation to the processing of your personal data you can exercise the following rights:
- Right to obtain access to your personal data (art. 15 GDPR): you can contact us to find out if your personal data is being processed and the information on processing’ law;
- Right of rectification (art. 16 GDPR): obtain the correction of your inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete ones;
- Right to cancellation / oblivion (art. 17 GDPR): obtain the cancellation of your personal data in the cases provided for by law;
- Right to limit processing (art. 18 GDPR): obtain the subjection of your personal data to the sole conservation, with the exclusion of other activities, in the cases provided for by law;
- Right to portability (art. 20 GDPR): obtain your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, and also obtain direct transmission to another data controller, in the cases provided for by law;
- Right to object (art. 21 GDPR): right to stop further processing of personal data for reasons connected to your particular situation, unless our legitimate and binding reasons prevail, in the cases provided for by law;
- Right to withdraw consent (art. 7.3 GDPR): right to revoke consent at any time for cases where processing is based on consent.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, you may use the contact details of the Data Controller provided in this Information notice.
The exercise of rights is not subject to any form restriction and is free.
We also inform you of your right to promote a complaint before the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data. We remind you that the complaint, pursuant to art. 77.1 GDPR, can be promoted by the interested party to the Authority of the place where the person concerned usually resides, where he works or where the alleged violation has occurred.
The Data Controller is the company: TECNO ORAFA S.r.l.
Contact details of the Data Controller:
e-mail: email@example.com | telephone +39 0424 833977
paper mail address: Via B.Cellini 29/31 – 36061 Bassano del Grappa (VI) – Italy
This information is effective from May 25, 2018. We reserve the right to modify or simply update the content, in part or completely, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. The updated information will be promptly published on this Website. We invite you, therefore, to regularly visit this page to view any updates.